Nuclear Quality Assurance NQA-1, AG-1
JBH is an approved DOE Order 414.1D and NQA-1 supplier and has the expertise, resources, and commitment to execute any project safely, within budget, on schedule, and to the most demanding quality standards. Our process-based project management approach ensures predictable results on every project we perform including general contracting, process-piping, mechanical installation, and fabrication for the NQA-1 industry.
The JBH Quality Management Systems address each of the 18 Requirements of NQA-1 Quality Compliance:
- Quality Assurance Program
- Design Control
- Procurement Document Control
- Instructions, Procedures and Drawings
- Document Control
- Control of Purchased Material, Equipment and Services
- Identification and Control of Materials Parts and Services
- Control of Special Processes
- Test Control
- Control of Measuring and Test Equipment
- Handling, Storage and Shipping
- Inspection, Test and Operating Status
- Nonconforming Items
- Corrective Action
- Quality Assurance Records
LEED/Energy Efficient Construction
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CONTRACTING.
JBH is experienced in the following energy efficient installations and holds current contracts for energy performance contracting assessments and retrofits in the manufacturing, high-tech, and higher education sectors.
- ROI Estimating/Installation
- Energy Performance Contracting
- High Efficiency Mechanical Equipment installation
- Biomass/Green Fuels/Geo-Exchange
- Waste-Heat Recovery Systems
- Life-Cycle Equipment Replacements
JBH maintains ASME Stamps: U, S, R demonstrating our ability to construct, design, and repair; pressure vessels, Section I boiler equipment, and piping for the power industry.
Indications, based on meeting and field comments, are that they are comfortable with the construction efforts to date. They were happy to see the designated storage areas for ML1 and ML2 equipment/materials and did look at the SPCS materials. Please extend our appreciation to your crafts and subcontractors.recent customer comment, NQA-1 project