About JBH

HISTORY OF THE COMPANY

Jack B. Henderson established JBH in 1959, providing general contracting services.  In 1967, JBH branched out from performing strictly as a general contractor and added a mechanical division. In 1990 after the death of Jack B. Henderson, his son Mark G. Henderson took over as President/CEO of the company and in 2012, long-time employee John Stroud was named President of the company. Mark and his wife Linda have been personally involved in running the company since 1990, maintaining the core values of Safety, Quality, Honesty and Integrity.  In 1993, JBH built a pipe fabrication facility for the fabrication of carbon steel, stainless steel and other piping systems and components at the main physical plant.  Two years later, a Class 100 clean room was built to enhance our services to the local microelectronics industry.  In 1996, after operating in Albuquerque for 37 years, JBH opened an office in Los Alamos, New Mexico primarily to serve Los Alamos National Laboratories. In 2003, JBH completed work on our Rio Rancho, New Mexico office, dedicating a staff to address the construction needs of one of our core customers in that area.  At the invitation of the same customer, JBH expanded to the state of Colorado in 2004, Utah in 2005 and Arizona in 2008. Currently, JBH maintains operations in New Mexico and Arizona..